Black Bean Tea (30 tea bags)
New 100% Black Bean Tea with Caffine Free!
Non-GMO Japanese soybeans are roasted by far-infrared and grained to bring out a delicious roasty flavor that locked in each bag.
Made with simple and natural ingredients for rich aroma and without any added sweeteners, coloring or preservatives, enjoyable as a hot or iced drink.
Put a teabag into 500 - 700mL (16.9 - 23.6 fl oz.) of boiled water, and steep for 5 minutes with low heat. You may drink this tea several times per day.
If you prefer the light taste, remove the loose-leaf tea before drinking.
After making Hot Tea, pour the tea into a pitcher and cool it down in the refrigerator for 2 hour.
Put a teabag into a teapot, and pour in the desired amount of boiled water. Adjust steeping time depending upon desired strength.
- Please note that color and flavor may vary depending on steeping time, amount of water, and heat.
- Keep any leftover tea in a refrigerator after steeping. Leaving tea at room temperature can cause mold.
- Because each tea bag sheet is intentionally made thin, reddish-brown spots may appear on the film package. These reddish-brown spots are from anthraquinone, which is an organic compound of herbs used in this tea and they will not affect product safety or quality.
- Consume as soon as possible after breaking the package seal.
- Please avoid over-consumption of this product though it is a food.
- Before use, consult your physician if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
- Do not take this product if you are in poor physical condition or are allergic to food.
- Stop consuming this product if your body starts reacting negatively.
- Because this product uses natural ingredients, discoloration and subtle changes in flavor may occur depending on the environment; this is normal and does not affect product safety or quality.
- Fats and oils derived from raw material and precipitate may appear, but this presents no issues of safety or quality.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only as a part of a healthy and balanced diet.
Please Noted that This Product is Contain SOY.
Avoid storing in direct sunlight, high humidity, and extreme temperatures.
How to store after breaking the package seal:
To avoid causing product infestation by bugs or mold, consume this product as soon as possible after breaking the package seal. Keep package closed with a rubber band or clip, and store it in a cool and dry place.