100% Job's Tears Tea (20 tea bags)
100% Job's Tears Tea is deeply roasted to bring out the delicious natural flavor of job's tears. It has a deeper flavor compared to Job's Tears Blend Tea.
One tea bag makes up to 900mL (30.4 fl oz.) of tea.
Net wt. 200g / 7.05 oz.
MADE IN JAPAN
Job's tears (coix seed) is a tall grain-bearing ephemeral plant of the family Poaceae, which is native to Southeast Asia. Job’s tears have long been used for natural health and beauty purposes as it is rich in protein, calcium, potassium and Vitamin B2.Nutrition Information (per 100g of Job’s Tears)
How to Use
Put one tea bag into 800-1000mL (27 - 33.8 fl oz.) of boiled water, and steep for 5-15 minutes with low heat. You may drink this tea several times per day. If you prefer light taste, remove tea bag before drinking.
Follow the same instruction as hot tea above, and then allow tea to cool to room temperature. Transfer to a sealed container and keep it in the refrigerator.
Put tea bag into a teapot, and pour in desired amount of boiled water. Adjust steeping time depending upon desired strength.
- Please note that color and flavor may vary depending on steeping time, amount of water and heat.
- Keep any leftover tea in a refrigerator after steeping. Leaving tea at room temperature can cause mold.
- Because each tea bag sheet is intentionally made thin, reddish brown spots may appear on the film package. This does not affect product safety or quality. These reddish brown spots are from anthraquinone, which is an organic compound of herbs used in this tea.
- Consume as soon as possible after breaking the package seal.
- Please avoid over-consumption of this product though it is a food.
- Before use, consult your physician if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
- Do not take this product if you are in poor physical condition or are allergic to food.
- Stop consuming this product if your body starts reacting negatively.
- Because this product uses natural ingredients, discoloration and subtle changes in flavor may occur depending on the environment; this is normal and does not affect product safety or quality.
- Fats and oils derived from raw material and precipitate may appear, but this presents no issues of safety or quality.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only as a part of a healthy and balanced diet.
Avoid storing in direct sunlight, high humidity and extreme temperatures.
How to store after breaking the package seal:
To avoid causing product infestation by bugs or mold, consume this product as soon as possible after breaking the package seal. Keep package closed with a rubber band or clip, and store it in a cool and dry place.