Job's Tears Blend Tea (16 tea bags)
Job's Tears Blend Tea (HATO MUGI CHA) is made by processing select job's tears (coix seeds) in a proprietary hot-air roasting process. It is also blended with Habucha (Chinese Senna) and Oolong Tea. It is a convenient tea-bag type of tea.
If you prefer a deeper flavor of Job's Tears Tea, please check 100% Job's Tears Tea.
Net wt. 240g / 8.46 oz.
MADE IN JAPAN
Job's tears (coix seed) is a tall grain-bearing ephemeral plant of the family Poaceae, which is native to Southeast Asia. Its seeds have long been used for health and beauty purposes as it is rich in protein, calcium, potassium and Vitamin B2.
How to Use
Put one tea bag into 800-1000mL (27 - 33.8 fl oz.) of boiled water, and steep for 5-15 minutes with low heat. If you prefer a lighter taste, then remove the tea bag from water before drinking.
Follow the same instructions as with hot tea above, and allow it to cool to room temperature. Transfer to closed container and keep it in the refrigerator.
Or put one tea bag into a pitcher, and pour in 600-800mL (20.3 - 27 fl oz.) of water. Keep it in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes.
Put tea bag into a teapot, and pour in desired amount of boiled water. Adjust steeping time depending upon desired strength.
- Please note that color and flavor may vary depending on steeping time, amount of water and heat.
- Keep it in a refrigerator if there is leftover. Leaving tea in room temperature can cause mold especially in summer.
- Because tea bag sheet is intentionally made thin, it may cause reddish brown spots in film package, but there is no problem in quality. These reddish brown spots are Anthraquinone, which is an organic compound of Chinese Senna tea.
- Consume as soon as possible after breaking a package.
- Please avoid over-consumption though it is a food.
- Before use, consult with your physician if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
- Do not take this product if you have poor physical condition or are allergic to food.
- Stop consuming this product if your body start reacting negatively.
- Because this product uses natural ingredients, discoloration and change in flavor may occur depending on the environment, but there is no problem in quality.
- Fats and oils derived from raw material and precipitate may be shown up, but there is no problem in quality.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only as a part of a healthy and balanced diet.
Avoid storing under direct sunlight, high humidity and extreme temperature.
How to store after opening a package:
To avoid causing bugs and mold, consume as soon as possible after breaking a package. After opening a package, close a package with rubber band or clip, and store it in a cool and dry place. Please be careful especially in summer.