Non Caffeine Mixed Herbal Tea "Genpi Cha" (32 tea bags) - 12 tea blend
Non-Caffeine Mixed Herbal Tea "Genpi Cha" is a healthy tea blended with 12 different teas such as:
Jiaogulan, Chameleon Plant, Du Zhong, Chinese Senna, Oolong tea, Job's Tears, Persimmon leaves, and Gymnema Sylvestre (known as miracle fruit).
• 1 kcal per serving
Net wt. 160g / 5.64 oz.
MADE IN JAPAN
"Du zhong", or what is often known as Eucommia Bark is a small tree that naturally grows in Southeast China. It usually grows to a height of 20 meters, and it has leaves that exude latex that solidify into rubber. Du Zhong has been long used in Chinese Traditional Medicine and healthy tea.
Oolong tea is a traditional Chinese tea categorized as green tea. It actually stands between green tea and black tea because it is partially fermented. The name oolong tea came into the English language from the Chinese name (烏龍), meaning "black dragon" because tea leaves darken and take on a twisted shape after fermentation. Oolong tea is different from green tea in some ways such as containing less caffeine.
How to Use
Put one tea bag into 700 - 900mL (23.7 - 30.4 fl oz.) of boiled water, and steep for 5 minutes with low heat. If you prefer a lighter taste, remove tea bag from water before drinking.
Follow the same instruction as hot tea above, and then allow tea to cool to room temperature. Transfer to a sealed container and keep it in the refrigerator.
Put tea bag into a pitcher, and pour 600 - 800mL (20.3 - 27 fl oz.) of water. Keep it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Put tea bag into a teapot, and pour in desired amount of boiled water. Adjust steeping time depending upon desired strength.
- Please consume this tea as soon as possible after breaking the package seal.
- Although this is food, do not consume more than the daily serving size of this product.
- Before use, consult your physician if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
- Do not take this product if you are in physical condition or are allergic to herbal foods.
- Stop consuming this product if your body starts reacting negatively.
- Because this product uses a natural ingredient, discoloration and subtle changes in flavor may occur depending on the environment; this is normal and does not affect product safety or quality.
- Fats and oils derived from raw material and precipitate may appear. This is natural and presents no issues of safety or quality.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Overconsumption of only this product will not result in weight loss. Eat healthy every day, avoid foods that are high sugar and fat, and exercise regularly to maintain your healthy weight.
- Use only as a part of your a healthy diet.
Avoid storing in direct sunlight, high humidity and extreme temperatures.