Burdock Tea (28 tea bags)
This Burdock Tea is very flavorful and easy to drink as the whole burdock and skin is roasted by our proprietary roasting process. Drink this tea daily as part of your healthy diet.
• Burdock and its skin are roasted with far-infrared light
• One tea bag contains 3g (0.1 oz.) of burdock.
Net wt. 84g / 2.96 oz.
MADE IN JAPAN
Burdock tea is brewed dry burdock roots. Burdock is commonly used as herbal medicine in China and Europe, A few eastern Asian countries, including Japan, have also traditionally eaten burdock. Roasted burdock has coffee-like aroma, but it is a natuallycaffeine-free tea.
Full of Nutrition
Burdock tea is rich in fiber, calcium, phosphorus, iron, carotene, vitamins and other dietary ingredients.
How to Use
Put one tea bag into 400-600mL (13.5 - 20.3 fl oz.) of boiled water, and steep for 5 minutes with low heat. You may drink this tea several times per day.
Follow the same instruction as hot tea above, and then allow tea to cool to room temperature. Transfer to a sealed container and keep it in the refrigerator.
Put tea bag into a pitcher, and pour 500mL (16.9 fl oz.) of water. Keep it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Put tea bag into a teapot, and pour in desired amount of boiled water. Adjust steeping time depending upon desired strength.
- Stop consuming this product if your body starts reacting negatively.
- Because this product uses natural ingredients, discoloration and subtle changes in flavor may occur depending on the environment; this is normal and does not affect product safety or quality.
- Use only as a part of a healthy and balanced diet.
- Please note that color and flavor may vary depending on steeping time, amount of water and heat. Keep any leftover tea in a refrigerator after steeping. Leaving tea at room temperature can cause mold.
- Because each tea bag sheet is intentionally made thin, reddish brown spots may appear on the film package. This does not affect product safety or quality. These reddish brown spots are from anthraquinone, which is an organic compound of herbs used in this tea.
Avoid storing in direct sunlight, high humidity and extreme temperatures.